«Pid Kumpelem» is traditional Galician treats and beverages boutique store.
Here you can find high-quality organic products made by “Kumpel’s” cooks or gathered from trusted local producers and farmers from all over Galicia. Moreover, here you can find our own production souvenirs and choose from a variety of goodies:
- Candies and sweets, including “Lviv andruty” (local waffle cakes), « Fortuna Nova» chocolate, sweet Kumpel mason jars, “Stanislav jam”, cookies from the social bakery “Horihovyy Dim”;
- Savoury Kumpel mason jars – pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and sauces;
- Sausages, ham, bacon produced by “EkoTatko”;
- Broad cheese selection by «Selyska» cheese factory and goat cheese selection by “Chevret” farm;
- “Kumpel” beers, “Colonist” wines and legendary “Baczewski” vodka that is originated from Lviv.
Other goods include fresh brewer’s bread, gastronomic literature and a wide range of genuine gifts.
The store belongs to the community of good taste “Kumpel‘ Group”, which brings together food institutions that aim to popularize and restore Galician cuisine and regional traditions in general. “Kumpel‘ Group” consists of restaurants and stores that use natural products of the highest quality and flavor.
Stop by “Pid Kumpelem” and experience Galician gastronomic traditions yourself.
Chornovola Avenue, 2B (next to Opera House)
Chornovola Avenue, 93 (inside ”Arsen” Mall)
Stryiska Str., 30 (inside “King Cross”)
Stryiska Str., 352 (in Golodny Mykola restaurant)
Patona Str., 37 (“Sriblyastyi” Mall)